Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CMT is currently airing an episode of Born Country featuring the One Lap of America Race. Just saw the DC Z!!!

*TV Schedule for more airings
Wed 8/1 4pm and Fri 8/3 1am

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
CMT is currently airing an episode of Born Country featuring the One Lap of America Race. Just saw the DC Z!!!
And he got his mug on TV. Walking down the sidewalk while some female reporter for the show was doing an interview intro. Too cool!!!

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
how cool is that, did you record it?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
9,389 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool! please hang onto it, I want to check it out, we can capture it and upload it to DC's vid section:thumbsup:
You got it Bro...Too Cool!!! It's on the DVR. I trust you have the "technology". Maybe it can be sent to my DVD Camcorder, then into the PC.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey guys,

My channel guide says that CMT is replaying the episode on 7/29/07 at 2:30 EST. Maybe we can check it out at that time.

Regards!

·
9,389 Posts
thanks for the reminder. Tivo set:thumbsup:

·
Only green will do...
18,389 Posts
definetely something good to watch please post when ready:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
:partyon:

Cool, thanks for the heads up! I'll have to try and catch it next time it airs.

I wonder if they filmed any of me... filming them, filming me. hmmm

Looks like it'll be on again Wed 4pm and Fri 1am

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
Well, I will say, it was A LOT better being there in person than watching how CMT covered One Lap...

They focused 85% of the footage on the interaction between 3 teams... cool story about the college guys (who Pat actually got squirrley with during laps at O'Reilly) but that was about it... You just didn't get a feel for the actual intense racing AND just how brutal the day to day stuff was... than again they opted to squeeze 8 days into 30 real minutes of footage.

They skipped/missed/didn't show so much of the actual COOL stuff from One Lap. Heck they skipped several whole tracks.

but I did see the DCZ several times early on in the show. :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts