Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just the worst...

CNN and the Human Rights Campaign Foundation have partnered to host the next Democratic presidential town hall, focused on LGBTQ issues.

CNN host Don Lemon made the announcement after the seven-hour Democratic presidential climate town hall on Wednesday.

“CNN is partnering with the Human Rights Campaign Foundation for our next series of presidential town halls on issues that are important to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer community,” Lemon told viewers.

CNN’s ratings remained behind competing news networks during Wednesday’s highly promoted climate town hall, averaging 1.4 million viewers. MSNBC averaged 2.2 million and Fox News averaged 3.2 million viewers during the same hours.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/cnn-to-host-lgbtq-democratic-presidential-town-hall/

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Under those hot studio lights things are gonna smell really bad really quick....

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Makes sense to me. CNN is going to devote 100% of their air time to 3-4% of the folk who are LGBTQ. The majority of us probably don't give a damn about their personal life. What any two consenting adults do in their bedroom is not my business. BTW, when did the "Q" come back. That's what we called them in the '60's and it pissed them off. What's next, the "F" word.

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
Makes sense to me. CNN is going to devote 100% of their air time to 3-4% of the folk who are LGBTQ. The majority of us probably don't give a damn about their personal life. What any two consenting adults do in their bedroom is not my business. BTW, when did the "Q" come back. That's what we called them in the '60's and it pissed them off. What's next, the "F" word.
According to Oxford, the Q and F words are "informal - offensive"

BTW, it's also considered offensive for me to show that I'm offended by two men who outwardly express sexual affection for each other. In fact, I'm supposed to stand up and applaud their actions, then give them a big hug. Otherwise, I'm a homophobic monster. :down:

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Several; of my Lesbian friends all got together and bought me a Rolex. Apparently they misunderstood when I said that, "I wanna watch".

Always funny on Springer when the guy's wife says that she's a gut muncher and so hubby gets all excited about a three-some only to find out the wife's girlfriend is more man than he is and Steve would have to step in to break up the butch and husband fight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts