Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you guys that like collections, here's a pretty nice one. The fifty years of Corvette. These are hand painted porcelin, about 4" long. Each with its own base, with all the details of that model year. These are from the Danbury mint, I'm sure you are all familiar with them. Could'nt find it on thier website, but here's a phone number if anyone is interested. 1-800-243-4664

Sorry about the pic, forgot to rotate it. :)

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Michael Malone Smith said:
can you just buy select ones or do you have to buy the entire collection ?
I think they release cars over time, maybe 2 a month or so, I recall.

So, a 1996 GS may not come out until next year....

·
Registered
990 Posts
its a set..don't think I would want the whole set, maybe we can get everyone to buy there own year ? Hmmmmmmm

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,416 Posts
its a set..don't think I would want the whole set, maybe we can get everyone to buy there own year ? Hmmmmmmm
You could buy the set and pass the ones that you don't want out as Christmas present

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BIG LAW MAN said:
Hell the whole set is only $850!!!!!!!!

No thanks!

Awww c'mon its spread out over two years. You probably spend that much a month on beer and munchies. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
990 Posts
Hold on.....thats only 17.00 per so if everyone gets 1 car .......Maybe have a lottery if more than one person wants a certain year. Then we could have a raffle between the group of car buyers for the stand ?:excited:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Hold on.....thats only 17.00 per so if everyone gets 1 car .......Maybe have a lottery if more than one person wants a certain year. Then we could have a raffle between the group of car buyers for the stand ?:excited:
Hmm Your idea wouldnt work. First of all who gets to hold all the cars? To we send the collection house to house. We wouldnt all get to enjoy the whole set. It would be a good Idea if we all lived on the same street. But we dont sadly. Imagine that 1 big street where every 1 owns a corvette.....:laughing:

·
Registered
990 Posts
Loggins1 said:
Hmm Your idea wouldnt work. First of all who gets to hold all the cars? To we send the collection house to house. We wouldnt all get to enjoy the whole set. It would be a good Idea if we all lived on the same street. But we dont sadly. Imagine that 1 big street where every 1 owns a corvette.....:laughing:
No No I'm not saying that. I only want the 96 car, someone else would want the 1970 car, another would want the 54 car ,etc. etc. You could have Punkboy or Patrick someone you felt comfortable with to hold the money and have them sent to them. Maybe even BLM since he is the man, do it. Get my drift.........

I would Love to see that street but it should be straight 1/4 mile long maybe?:cheers:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
No No I'm not saying that. I only want the 96 car, someone else would want the 1970 car, another would want the 54 car ,etc. etc. You could have Punkboy or Patrick someone you felt comfortable with to hold the money and have them sent to them. Maybe even BLM since he is the man, do it. Get my drift.........

I would Love to see that street but it should be straight 1/4 mile long maybe?:cheers:
You might have to fight Patrick 4 that 96.:spanked:

·
Registered
990 Posts
thats why the lottery... then I could buy it from Patrick for 25.00 and we are both happy happy happy:excited:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts