Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right boys and girls, I will be putting on a detailing clinic, showing everything from a proper wash technique to swirl and scratch removal. I will even go into advanced repairs such as wet sanding and chip repair. All of this info is totally free to the public (it is being provided by the IN/KY VCA) so the only thing you need to bring is your jacked up paint jobs. I will inspect and offer advice to any and everyone who so desires on any paint issues that they may have.

Again, this event is totally free. There will be nothing offered for sale so you won't need any cash for that. This is nothing more than a bunch of car guys and gals spending a Saturday afternoon and talking about paint. For those who want, we will be doing breakfast at Cracker Barrel before the clinic and then heading over to the clinic afterward. Breakfast at the Cracker Barrel will start at 10:00 AM.

For those who want to attend, the address to the Cracker Barrel is:

1401 Kentucky Mills Drive,
Jeffersontown, KY 40299-6310

The event is being held at:

International Moulding
11400 Watterson Court
Jeffersontown, KY 40299

If you just want to attend the detailing clinic, we will be starting that event at noon. This is your chance to get some hands on experience with a polisher and me screaming in your ear. lol!

This will be rain or shine event since we will be indoors. I don't expect to do this again this year so I hope to see some of you folks there!

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
:crazy:

Knee? Your mother was right, you didn't turn out nearly as bright as she had hoped.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:crazy:

Knee? Your mother was right, you didn't turn out nearly as bright as she had hoped.
:laughing:

Okay, knee, foot, balls... I know you messed up something trying to have sex! :laughing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts