Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wake up, smell the coffee and start posting. Do I have to do everything around here? :laughing: :partyon:

Let's go boys and your toys. Chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhime in.

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
I just got shovelled out, maynot be here long we are getting a storm warning for tomorrow.

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
well i am getting ready to get on that freaking highway to get my ass to work , damn i hate people who are retired:laughing: :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Don't worry, only 44 more days to go.....

Driving season is almost upon us!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Whats happening everyone?? I am off to Tulsa OK for work tomorrow for 2 weeks. Never been there. They tell me to compare it to Hell...any opinions on that???:huh:

·
Registered
405 Posts
The high temperature in Central Illinois today was 22 degrees, but I took my baby out again today!!!!! The salt has been washed off the roads for now, so why not ...... it rides so much nicer than my "shitty weather" Jeep and gets much better gas mileage. Besides, it is fun to see the looks when people see she is out on the road.

:partyon:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
My vette has an ice dam in front of the garage door, has for a few months :laughing: I estimate a month before driving season for me.

·
Registered
427 Posts

Cleaned her off and got her started (dead battery) for the first time in 3 months... Now just gotta wait for all that snow to melt...

SOON I WILL DRIVE YOU AGAIN!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts