Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
STOP BY AN AUTOGRAPGH THE DC BANNER!

I am happy to be a part of the event with DC. It has been hotter than hell, but awesome to meet many of you we have been talking with for years!

Being on location drives home my message of taking serious what I do for you, Represent Corvette, in return you have rewarded me and our company with business opportunities that are much apreciated, This is a win win folks.

Today was incredible and the burn out contest should have went to Patrick.
He gets ready to pull in and they asked what he planned to do,...Patrick said "win".. they said what does it take to win...Patrick says "BALLS!" The crowd went nuts!

I will have pictures in my gallery and a ton more tomorrow, YES, I wnet and bought another usb cable because I forgot mine for my camera. Will have a ton more by Tuesday afternoon , but upload what I can until then

GALLERY LOCATED;
HERE-THANK-YOU!

LET'S SUPPORT OUR DC VENDORS...
ADAMS;

PFADT RACING - LOOK AT THE KICK ASS STRIPE!

AND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D ;)

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Wish I could have made it:thud:

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:partyon: :partyon: :partyon: Is it true that Will C destroyed a 08 Z06?
yes it is....I missed it from the stands but people loved it....god bless him.
Very good rumor has it, he is retiring this year - he has doen such a wonderful job for us, I thought is was neat he participated in the burn out event!

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I guess you can cut the hippy hair off of Patrick, but you can't make him wear shoes................

I wish I could be there guys.......Drink one for me.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Carlisle 2007

Hi Rick, Had a Great time Friday at Carlisle. Glad my son and I got to meet you in person. Thanks for everything.Have a safe trip home.>George

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Are you guys going to be around tomorrow? My dad is going down tomorrow and wants to meet up with everyone.

John

·
Registered
264 Posts
Did this guy win?????
NOPE!!! Can ya believe it!!!

A kid from NJ (or NY??) wound up winning it. He had a modified C4 that sounded great during his burn out... Shook the grandstands! Wound up blowing out both tires and still kept running it till the rims were gashing up the pavement. He threw rubber over the barrier and into the Midway! It was pretty insane!

Patrick set the bar high with his earlier run, so everyone after him had to at least blow a tire just to be in contention.

What a blast!!!!

·
Registered
16,601 Posts
NOPE!!! Can ya believe it!!!

A kid from NJ (or NY??) wound up winning it. He had a modified C4 that sounded great during his burn out... Shook the grandstands! Wound up blowing out both tires and still kept running it till the rims were gashing up the pavement. He threw rubber over the barrier and into the Midway! It was pretty insane!

Patrick set the bar high with his earlier run, so everyone after him had to at least blow a tire just to be in contention.

What a blast!!!!
Got any video for us dumb asses that didn't make it? :huh:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Got any video for us dumb asses that didn't make it? :huh:
I've got a few pix waiting for approval currently and I took a vid of Patrick's burn out with my cell phone. I wound up leaving my phone in my buddies '04-Z yesterday afternoon so I'll have to wait till Monday to get it back, then I'll post it.

Yesterday was a teriffic day. I'm so sorry to hear about what happend this evening. I'm still trying to get a hold of a couple friends to be sure they, and their cars, are OK. What a mess.

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Unfortunately Carlisle has been severly damaged by a tornado. There will be no show tomorrow.

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82253
I was just at the fairgrounds......and here is a comment form Lance himself.

FROM LANCE MILLER;“Hi everyone, it’s been a VERY long day/night here at Carlisle. I saw this post and wanted to make sure everyone heard it from the “horses mouth”. I’d like to provide all the information that I’m aware of at this time about this evenings storm. There are already a lot of rumors spreading… hopefully this post will help clarify everything.

There was a serious storm that hit Carlisle this evening. I’m not certain if it was a tornado at this point in time, I’ll let you know once I find out more info (I’ve heard wind gusts of up to 70mph). I can assure you it’s not exactly pretty right now (12:30 am) on our grounds. Fortunately we DID NOT HAVE ANY FATALITIES - the rumormill is rampid from what I’ve been hearing.

There were 5 injuries that I’m aware of at this point. There were incredibly high winds and as you all know there are a lot of tents throughout the grounds - it’s not pretty. It will be business as usual tomorrow morning. Our staff did an incredible job, I’m thrilled to be a part of such a great team.

It’s getting late, I just wanted to drop everyone a line prior to getting out of my office… I hope this message helps clarify everything. I’d be happy to share further info, but I’m exhausted after such a hot long day.

Good evening,

Lance ”

·
Registered
116 Posts
Carlisle open Sunday.

Thank you Rick for helping Lance get the correct information out that Carlisle will be open for Sunday. A little wind won't ruin the show. Wishing you, my Corvette friends,brothers, and sisters a great day and a safe ride home.>Save the Wave.>George

1 - 20 of 32 Posts