Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
they get these motors up to 150 hp now.6-speed.the bikes are big,but only weigh around,700 lbs.(depends on your options)gotta love all that polished aluminum,keeps the weight down..air-ride front,oh,i'll shut-up now....drool..

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
I'm not a motorcycle guy, but that is sweet. :)

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,940 Posts
Hey Todd, Is that what you are saving your pennies for? That is one cool ride.:thumbsup: Interesting place to hang the license plate:(

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Torch Red 2K said:
Hey Todd, Is that what you are saving your pennies for? That is one cool ride.:thumbsup: Interesting place to hang the license plate:(
ya,but the goal is falling far short.things just keep popping up.even if it takes 18 more months,i will get one,i will have a few more options and right hand drive.the weather is good year round,plenty time to enjoy the vette,sometimes i want to ride a bike over to the north shore

all of a sudden,i'm a google maniac-i guess a pictures worth a thousand words.:buhbye

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Patrick96LT4 said:
Damn. Awesome bike. I want one so bad.:partyon:
damn shame,ya.?my buddy with the Big Dog is always trying to get me to sell my car to get the bike,No-frickin way-.hes also the with the trans-am that i beat all the time....maybe thats why he wants me to sell...:nuts:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
raidmagic said:
I've got a friend that jsut bought a big dog. I'll post pics when he acctually gets it.
:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
Thats worth something.. :)

And the motorcycle is nice too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts