Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diana Shore used to sing "SEE THE USA IN YOUR CHEVROLET" and that is what my wife and I are going to do. We are leaving Baton Rouge La. on the 24th of May an heading west. The list of towns we are going through or staying is are as follows: Houston, Pearland Tx. San AntonioTx, Ft. Stockton Tx. Ruidoso Nm. Silver City Az. Tucson Az. Phoenix Az. San Diego Ca. up hwy. 1 (PCH) to Ventura Ca. Morro Bay Ca Santa Cruz Ca. San Francisco Ca. Napa Valley area, Reno Nv Lake Taho, Bishop Ca. Las Vegas Nv. St. George Ut. (Zion national park and Bryce canyon along with Grand staircse Escelante and scenic route 12). Will stay a night in Panguitch Ut. then on to Lake Powell and Page Az. East to Kayenta Az.(Worked on the open pit coal mine and automated railway that feeds the Navajo generating station in Page Az.) Up through Monument pass throught Mexican hat and around to Cortez Az. then run back to Flagstaff Az. and see the sights there then off to Albequerque Nm. up to Santa Fe Nm. on up to Raton Nm. or Trinidad Co. East to Dodge city Ks. down to Oklohoma City Ok. further south to Dallas Tx. East to Shreveport La. to visit some friends then down I 49 south back to Hot steamy Baton Rouge. La. If we are coming close to your town and there is something we should see in that area or something we should watch out for I would love to hear from you.
We will be in an 2004 black Z06 with a modded motor that is sure to draw the attention of some small town constable, I just know it! Anyway wish us luck and if you would like to check in on our progress or see if we are close to you, my cell phone # is 225 278 7682 and will be on as long as we are in an area that has Cellular coverage.
Wish us luck and will we be coming to a town near your?

Don and Linda

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Sounds like a great road trip. I love road trps...:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Don and his wife Linda just left our house after staying here for the weekend. What a great couple they are. We were able to go to Prescott yesterday and check out a car show then head back to Phx and go to the Pavillions. :partyon:
Don's 04 Blk Z06 is just sweet. He has a nice H/C pkg done to it with Long tube headers and a Halltech stinger.
Don and Linda are really great people and a lot of fun to hang with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts