Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide between V Red with chrome wheels or V Red with the Comp Gray wheels. I seem to lean in a chrome direction, but am warming up to the idea of the comp wheels. Cost is not really a factor. I like the style of these wheels though and want to make sure they show up. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
CHROME!

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
is there anyway we can see them in both ways someone out there can do it with there computer would definetely like to see before i judge thanks but i think chrome:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
CHROME!

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
chrome and red look the best

take it from some one who knows:laughing:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Chrome

·
Registered
109 Posts
comp grey is what I have on my 2005 C6 and they look great. But I have been thinking about chrome. But I am talking about SHOW chrome. Gentleman you haft to admit you can not compair a regular chrome job to show chrome. If you have ever been to a ISCA ( international show cars of america)event ,then you know what I mean. Now let me see a show of hands who agree. And be honest guys. :partyon:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MKV. Your car really looks serious. That's a pretty good argument for comp grey. Be nice to see such a good shot of one with the chromes. Anyway, nice car.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts