Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took about 6 months to compile all the parts and for my painter to get it done, But none the less its done, just a few more small odd's and ends and I will be happy with it and done Modding( LOL don't we all say that):laughing:

[/IMG]

·
Registered
911 Posts
That looks fantastic! While we're on the subject, does anyone know of a company that makes a true C6 widebody kit? I never get tired of seeing new body kits for the C6. Glad to see somebody modding theirs.:partyon:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Damn you my brutha!!! I still am on the hunt for perf before finishing my frnt Z06 transformation, looks fukin beautiful!!!!!!more pix please!! also ditch the frnt C6 logo on bumper? you know it looks better w/out! or blk it out..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Slam it, and you'll have the ride of the devil himself! Muahahaha:devil: :partyon: But it already looks pretty badass:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
both cars look sweet:thumbsup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks awesome! There's no way you are done modding though. You still have to get some wider rubber on the back to fill out the new wide fenders like Dvlray6. Then you need more power to be able to break the wide rubber loose. Its a never ending cycle!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts