169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Speedo lights up - works
stereo/centre console lights - work
interior lights - work
HUD - Works

DIC - Not a bleeding thing...

can't check the codes because.................. DIC doesn't work

scrolled through all the options nothing fuel, gauges, options... nothing displays.

Help???

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still bumping.

p.s. my tuner (EFi Live) has gone out of business... what do i do to get the tuning problems fixed. has he locked the pcm?

(slow response from o2 sensors)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
still bumping.

p.s. my tuner (EFi Live) has gone out of business... what do i do to get the tuning problems fixed. has he locked the pcm?

(slow response from o2 sensors)
I'm also interested in this. I have slow response from my 02 sensors as well.

Not sure about the first part, though. Sorry.

Josh

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i've found a new tuner who tells me its to do with the O2 sensors being further away due to longtubes he'll have to re-tune. he also suggested me getting a 90mm TB & FAST Intake before i get the car re-tuned to his 'MAFless' tune... any comments on this guys?

p.s. killed a BMW M6 all the way upto 157mph... caught up and pulled past him at 130 with ease!

next step is coilovers and chassis work.

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Wow, I can't believe that I missed this thread. Did you get your display fixed or are you still in the dark?

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
display is still out im afraid....
I'll dig around and see what I can find out. Right at the moment It's my bedtime. Sorry that it took so long for a response. I'll post my findings here and we'll get you Vette back to like new :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had the same problem with mine. It wasn't a tuning issue. It was the O2 sensor itself. After my LG Header install, one of the connectors was apparently too close to the exhaust and was fried. I needed to replace both O2 sensors. No trouble since. You have the same headers, and have removed the cats too, so it could be the same thing I had. My passenger side O2 plug-in was the affected one. There is very little room for error when you run Os's without cats as far as the wiring is concerned. Try getting under the car and see if your wiring is ok to the sensors, or just replace them. MTF

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I had the same problem with mine. It wasn't a tuning issue. It was the O2 sensor itself. After my LG Header install, one of the connectors was apparently too close to the exhaust and was fried. I needed to replace both O2 sensors. No trouble since. You have the same headers, and have removed the cats too, so it could be the same thing I had. My passenger side O2 plug-in was the affected one. There is very little room for error when you run Os's without cats as far as the wiring is concerned. Try getting under the car and see if your wiring is ok to the sensors, or just replace them. MTF
My Passenger side was fine. It wasn't touching anything. I ran both Passenger side and Driver side up through the tunnel brace and on the wall. Everything was fine until I forgot to tie wrap the driver's side wires up and out of the way. The connection between the 02 adapter and the wiring harness is what got melted. I still get codes for both sides though. Still not sure. I just erase codes when they come up. Cars runs fine for the most part minus the MAP sensor. Brand new one and still getting the P0106 code. C and H.

When I installed new one it felt a little loose. I gasket makered the old one in and it had no codes for over 1500 miles with no problems. I took it to Chevy for oil seal and gasket changes and bam, doesn't work anymore.

I hate the stealerships.

Josh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts