Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i'll try to find some info on this car....but right now all i have is the pics....talk had it as being hybrid to and have better preformance than the current car....300 hp V-6 plus an electric motor :)

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Not to shabby.

On a different note. I went to this local car meeting that they have here every saturday and there were 2 2004 or 2003 NSX's there. Both same color. All these people were gathered around. Meanwhile me and my dad were drooling over the '63 Split window. When we over i noticed it said Vtec on the motor. I started to tell my dad about that article that Uncle Philly posted about the Hamsters in Hondas Vtec motors. One of the owners heard me telling him and he gave me a real dirty look. Me and my dad laughed our asses off on the way home.:laughing:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

The HSC was created to deliver the joy of a sports car and the thrill of free-spirited driving in a package that anyone can handle. It combines the ultimate in vehicle performance with carefree handling accessible to all.

The HSC is a pure sports car, offering driving exhilaration that until now only a professional could experience. The long wheelbase and short overhangs help maximise performance.

Located mid-ship for better handling, the lightweight compact V6 engine is designed for high efficiency and an output in excess of 300 horsepower. A paddle-shift shift lever makes for instant gear changing.

The HSC delivers liberating technology in a machine accommodating enough for any driver. It all started with the S500, Honda’s first automobile a two-seat sports car – and the HSC is the latest inheritor of the Honda sports DNA.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Yep, I like it. :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
I think it would look good with a wing like the one on the F50.

Hmmm, maybe the new NSX will give the corvette some competition finally... nah. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts