Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
96LT4's GS Vert is written up the current issue of Corvette Fever along with a great 2 page color photo and his website listed as a resource for GS info.

Great job!!!!
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,222 Posts
ChiMan said:
96LT4's GS Vert is written up the current issue of Corvette Fever along with a great 2 page color photo and his website listed as a resource for GS info.

Great job!!!!
:surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised

Where's the damn postman with my copy?!!
 

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
Joined
·
12,668 Posts
Re: Re: Congrats 96LT4...Covette Fever

Patrick96LT4 said:
:surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised

Where's the damn postman with my copy?!!
iv'e had to complain twice now,it seems like i get every other issue,like the guy (or gal)stealing them thinks he's slick or something.looks like i may have to go down to the main office and shake things up a little.
congrats on the magazine.2 pages.wow.nice job.maybe the magazine will take a paid vacation and do hawaii's rides.ya,right.:smokin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
Damn! That's news to me!!! I'll have to go out and find a copy....sad thing is, the car will be sold tomorrow. [CRYING!!!!!]


Thanks for the heads up!! :cheers:
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,222 Posts
96LT4 said:
Damn! That's news to me!!! I'll have to go out and find a copy....sad thing is, the car will be sold tomorrow. [CRYING!!!!!]


Thanks for the heads up!! :cheers:
I scanned the magazine pages, and will have them up in a moment.:thumbsup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,627 Posts
:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
patrick, thank you a million my friend!!! :cheers: :cheers: :partyon: It's great to finally see one of my cars in a magazine. Sad part is, today the Grand Sport is being sold. :(
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,222 Posts
96LT4 said:
patrick, thank you a million my friend!!! :cheers: :cheers: :partyon: It's great to finally see one of my cars in a magazine. Sad part is, today the Grand Sport is being sold. :(
I've been meaning to ask you about selling the GS.... i hope it's so you can get a bleeder conv't some day!

Boy, are you gonna miss that car.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
How did you know that's what I wanted? :laughing: I am on the prowl for the bleeder ragtop with the R8C option code. It's my quest....unless I find that damned yellow LT4 ragtop first. :partyon: :partyon:

I won't be without that third Vette for long my friend, trust me on that one. :thumbsup:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top