Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
CorvetteConti said:
I know you won't sleep now brother....

hey now....is that your Z.....:huh: ;) :laughing:
:partyon: :partyon: :partyon: Yahoooooooo - Now its gonna be hard to sleep till she arrives down here. Thanks for the pics. I wish the Z was mine - but i am completly happy with the C6 i am getting from you. We are still using the enclosed transport company (Exotic Transport)? So when do you think Exotic will come up there and pick it up from you? Damn - after seeing that you have it - i cant wait to get it. Talk to you soon. Thanks Rick for the perfect person to do business with. You were dead on the arrival time of the Vette.

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Congratulations!

Enjoy!

:partyon:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Ok Ricardo,
I'll take that red Z06 as the first of my 7 cars, where do I send the deposit? MSRP - right? :thumbsup:

EFE Z06

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
EFE Z06 said:
All of a sudden Rick is not answering me? Hummmm :rolling:

EFE Z06
not at all brother...right here....
:drink: :drink: :drink:
I'm sorry, How many did you want?!?!
:smack

wish that was the discussion.....but,............

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congrats Italian! Glad you joined the "Rick is the best Vette dealer on the planet club," and it doesn't look like he let you down. Can't give you any advice on how to remedy those "need it now" butterflies. I was like a kid before Christmas the week prior to my R8C delivery.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks - I know i can't wait to get the car down here. It perfect weather and the beach is looking good right now. Rick has done as exactly as he promised. Seems like a great guy. Pretty much everything has been done by the net. Since i ordered the car from him, i have only talked to him once for about 2 minutes on the phone. Hopefully he will have it ready to ship to me very soon. Its driving me crazy looking at the pictures he put up. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
580 Posts
CorvetteConti said:
I know you won't sleep now brother....
Ok, Rick. Wish I could talk my wife into dumping her silver BMW 540 and picking up one of those (would be automatic for her of course) but, she
says she likes her Bimmer.

Keeps telling me though she would like an SSR someday though. (would have to be used now they have stopped making them). The one she really liked was the limited edition (purple) she saw at the 50th celebration in Nashville.

·
Banned
972 Posts
Congrats !!!

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Italian said:
Thanks - I know i can't wait to get the car down here. It perfect weather and the beach is looking good right now. Rick has done as exactly as he promised. Seems like a great guy. Pretty much everything has been done by the net. Since i ordered the car from him, i have only talked to him once for about 2 minutes on the phone. Hopefully he will have it ready to ship to me very soon. Its driving me crazy looking at the pictures he put up. :thumbsup:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Thanks Chris, I know how you feel...the ship request is in for your car and we will get your paperwork done today bro!

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
johniew398 said:
Ok, Rick. Wish I could talk my wife into dumping her silver BMW 540 and picking up one of those (would be automatic for her of course) but, she
says she likes her Bimmer.

Keeps telling me though she would like an SSR someday though. (would have to be used now they have stopped making them). The one she really liked was the limited edition (purple) she saw at the 50th celebration in Nashville.
Thanks Johnie...nice to hear from you sir....

yeah, too bad about the SSR, fun truck....keep those thumbs up:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I have to admit, that is the best color available on a Corvette - PERIOD!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

EFE Z06

·
Registered
168 Posts
Rick you the man - :excited: :excited: Looks great cleaned up. The check went out Fed Ex this afternoon and you will get it by 9:30 tomorrow morning. Now all we need to do is, get it shipped. The wait is killing me. You know if you ever get out of the car business, you would make one hell of a photo man.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts