Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recall seeing an interior shot of a C6 with an LS2 engine data plate (you know, "400 hp, 400 lbs./ft torque, cubic inches, compression ratio, etc.") on the console - it had a rounded top to conform to the area where the Magnetic Ride Selector switch would be if so equipped. Looked like it was born there, and I'd like to get one but can't relocate the photo or find a source for the data plate / decal / whatever. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx Steve - I've seen those (and they aren't bad), but here's the one I meant:

Turns out, it looks like the guy made it himself. Too bad, I really like it - maybe I'll see if i can do one too.

·
Registered
256 Posts
You can also order the engine performance data plate from GM Accessories shown below for $39 (GMPartsDirect.com has it for $32.21). It's quite a bit bigger than the one you show but this one is made for the radiator support in the engine compartment (or wherever else you want to put it). The GM Part number is 19154739.

http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com

·
Registered
115 Posts
I do them for my local club members. I dont mention it around here because I dont wanna get into any trouble with the moderators. If this particular decal/badge is NOT an issue with the MODS, drop me an email at [email protected] and I can set you up to your specific needs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts