Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I came across a camaro in a Musclemag that had kickass floor mounted racing pedals. Since so many of you guys here are so talented I thought i would toss this out there. Not something I can afford to do now, but just wondering if anyone else has considered this. Do we have enough floor room? Is this extremely costly?

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
The only pedal mod I have made, was cutting down the brake pedal a bit on both sides, and installing a C4 rubber brake pedal pad.

Result, smaller pedal, more foot space.

I don't mind the stock accelerator pedal, but I'd love to see what others have done as well.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found some by a company called Tilton Engineering. The Tilton 600 3 pedal set is about $500.00. I don't know how much fab work would be involved on top of running cables, etc. They would look damn cool if someone could pull it off. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
You could probably make the wilwood dual master cylinder and hydralic clutch pedal set up work. But it would take some time and money.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I was able to switch over to a wilwood twin master setup from a circle track car.(to save room on engine side.)It is a hanging setup I tried to go floor mount but There's just not enough room to go that route.:thumbsup: I will be changing it again now that I'm going to a TKO.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Sounds cool Show. I was afraid there may not be enough room on the floor.
I checked out a few configurations on it tryin to make one work but couldn't find a set up worth it.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I checked out a few configurations on it tryin to make one work but couldn't find a set up worth it.
Did you try the hanging configuration where the reservoirs are under the dash rather than in the engine compartment? It's tight under there no doubt.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Did you try the hanging configuration where the reservoirs are under the dash rather than in the engine compartment? It's tight under there no doubt.
I did not try one,but looked into them,also one that would set the master sideways,but just too tight for me.With out modding the layout under the dash and even then I'm not sure on it working.Possible though.:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts