Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Clam shell hood....I have sat on a front tire and worked on the engine and it's great.

The doors are neat but a little slow. If you're in a hurry or cloud burst I would like to be able to shut/open it faster.

Is it just me or does it seem like a Camaro designer slipped in there?

Still, It's a nice looking ride.

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
anyone else notice it says "hybrid" on the valve covers?

The bell crank setup for the suspension is interesting

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Hum, i dont hate it, so maybe it will grow on me. When i saw the first c5, it was love at first sight.

If i was good at photoshop, i would try a pic of this with deep dish wheels, the fronts would be 2 sizes smaller, with a drop to give the caddy, i mean vette some "rake". The wheels look to big.

Will it have C6 ZR-1 power, will there quikly be power adder kits for the hybid powered car? If the answer is no to any of these questions, then i'll definatly pass. Have to see the real production car to really judge it, in person. But big power and the ease to modify for power is a concern.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Looks like a ten-year-old drew it.

Fugly.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
When you watch the video, theres a few more vids down at the bottom of the page. One its being unloaded from a truck, and another its turning around on the street. The car has a different front end, and nice deep dish wheels, i like that concept much better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts