Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Warning, don't click on that site unless you want to have a load of unwanted sites open new windows. Took me a while to get rid of them all.

Roy, I deleted your link in case no one saw this. Sorry.

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Warning, don't click on that site unless you want to have a load of unwanted sites open new windows. Took me a while to get rid of them all.

Roy, I deleted your link in case no one saw this. Sorry.
...dam, holy crapper...what the hell did I link too....:laughing:...I had no problems when I click it.....:smack

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
...dam, holy crapper...what the hell did I link too....:laughing:...I had no problems when I click it.....:smack
Don't know, but I got over a dozen all stacked on top of each other.:laughing:

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
Bobs' right, it's a web pop up crazy website.

If you don't have a good ad blocker active, you will die from all the screens that are pushed out from the server (especially when you start clicking).

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,450 Posts
..will that be Rolex or Timex...:huh:
There were two lesbians that lived next door and they asked me what I would like for my birthday.

I was quite surprised when they gave me a Rolex.

It was very nice of them, but I think they misunderstood me when I said, “I wanna watch”.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
There were two lesbians that lived next door and they asked me what I would like for my birthday.

It was very nice of them, but I think they misunderstood me when I said, “I wanna watch”.
:laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Bobs' right, it's a web pop up crazy website.

If you don't have a good ad blocker active, you will die from all the screens that are pushed out from the server (especially when you start clicking).
Well that explains why I didn't get any. I don't even get DC's popups. I have the best popup blocker out there and I think that I installed that same one on Roadster's machine too.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You're in rare form this morning!

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
...okay I let second guessing to beans or no beans for lunch..:laughing:

...SORRY BOB YOU WERE RIGHT....:thud:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts