Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I thought I would share this with you. I was on the 210 Freeway this past Saturday night around 1:30 Am coming home, I see a late model Mustang and it looks fixed up, as I got closer I noticed his license plate " Z06THIS ":huh:. Naturally I pulled up next to him rather quickly and switched to Competitive Driving mode with my Z06:D and the race begun. We punched it and he tried to keep up, but the Big Bad Z was just a bit too much for him to handle. I think I hit about 145 MPH when I lost complete view of him in my rear view mirror. I eventually slowed down and he caught up next to me looking pretty :( but he was man enough to give me the finger:thumbsup: and we went our separate ways. I just wonder if his considering a new license plate by now?

Z06POWER:cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Z06POWER said:
Hi Guys,

I thought I would share this with you. I was on the 210 Freeway this past Saturday night around 1:30 Am coming home, I see a late model Mustang and it looks fixed up, as I got closer I noticed his license plate " Z06THIS ":huh:. Naturally I pulled up next to him rather quickly and switched to Competitive Driving mode with my Z06:D and the race begun. We punched it and he tried to keep up, but the Big Bad Z was just a bit too much for him to handle. I think I hit about 145 MPH when I lost complete view of him in my rear view mirror. I eventually slowed down and he caught up next to me looking pretty :( but he was man enough to give me the finger:thumbsup: and we went our separate ways. I just wonder if his considering a new license plate by now?

Z06POWER:cheers:
:rolling: Yea, he should change his plates to "Z06-I-WISH".:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Yeah if I was going to put a plate like that on my Mustang, I'd make sure I was running in the 10's atleast.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Thats great..

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
"ZO6THIS" on a Mustang :rolling: :rolling:

Pretty cool of the Mustang driver to give you the :thumbsup:

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Originally posted by Z06POWER ...<br>
Hi Guys,

:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
The General wins again:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
This, I think, is my favorite part of the story:
Originally posted by Z06POWER
...I think I hit about 145 MPH when I lost complete view of him in my rear view mirror...
:spanked: :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts