Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming home from work yesterday I got onto the expressway in the Z06. I finally work myself into the middle lane and notice about three cars back in the right hand lane a black C5 coupe with a women driver. I figure the normal thing will happen when she catches up, I'll wave and she'll be :rolleyes:

Well it took about 5 minutes or so and since it was stop and go traffic she got next to me without me noticing (since I was paying attention to the car in front of me). She honked and waved and I was :surprised

I waved back but wasn't really certain that she seen it. Since the middle lane started moving again I passed her and made certain that she seen my wave.

Here's to the Lady driving the black C5 North on I94 Thursday evening. :thumbsup:

That made my day after a long day at work.

·
Registered
103 Posts
To the lady in the Black Coupe :cheers:
More people should follow her lead!!!:buhbye:

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
I noticed lately when it is a nice day more of the vettes out there are waving...yesterday (Thur) I saw a whole bunch and they all waved...maybe its catching on again :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yesterday we finally got a nice day here in SE NY; I got a wave from a C5 on the way to the track in NJ and another from a Forum pall during the evening return trip on the Parkway.

It's realy a good feeling to be out cruzin with the top off and waving.:buhbye:

·
Registered
382 Posts
My wife and I took the 94 on a short drive Sunday afternoon. I saw a C-5 coming at me. I said to the wife "let's see if he waves". Shoot, he waved before I did!!!

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Got a couple waves Saturday, one from a cute little blonde in a C5, that really surprised me. The other from a couple guys, also in a C5. :buhbye:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I live in NYC and in the tri state area (NY, NJ and CT) I have yet to see a lady drivin a vette. I think that would make my week to see that, and if the vette was stick it might make my year!!

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
vettin1 said:
I live in NYC and in the tri state area (NY, NJ and CT) I have yet to see a lady drivin a vette. I think that would make my week to see that, and if the vette was stick it might make my year!!
:laughing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts