Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is selling his Corsa Pace Exhaust. It has the tiger shark tips and has been on the car for 2 years, still looks new and sounds great.
$800.00 or best offer.

Being shipped from 02809 so you can figure the shipping cost. Located in Bristol RI

·
Registered
964 Posts
My friend is selling his Corsa Pace Exhaust. It has the tiger shark tips and has been on the car for 2 years, still looks new and sounds great.
$800.00 or best offer.

Being shipped from 02809 so you can figure the shipping cost. Located in Bristol RI
Go to rl carriers 100 bucks...or the post office is cheap but you need to be under 70 lbs so mabe you have to put it in two boxes.

I have pace setter exhaust on my vette I love the sound, hate the tips. My avitar has my old tips on it in this pic i got tips from PYPES.com $180 They look great iof you want to change out the tips.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Go to rl carriers 100 bucks...or the post office is cheap but you need to be under 70 lbs so mabe you have to put it in two boxes.

I have pace setter exhaust on my vette I love the sound, hate the tips. My avitar has my old tips on it in this pic i got tips from PYPES.com $180 They look great iof you want to change out the tips.

Scratch that buy two butt joint clamps from summit racing and cut your tips off and cut the tips of of the pace exhaust and use the clamps to put those tips on.

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
A guy in our club has Corsa's they sound awesome at WOT.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts