Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
...By the way... wondering who has the fastest Corvette here?:D
Mine. I can do a burnout, go around the block and return to the same exact spot before the smoke leaves the tires. Does that get me a spot in the documentary? I want Denzel to play me. :D :D :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine. I can do a burnout, go around the block and return to the same exact spot before the smoke leaves the tires. Does that get me a spot in the documentary? I want Denzel to play me. :D :D :D
Hey AJ,

That's one fast car!!!

How's it goin'? We met at Patrick's... remember you were already in the trailer of my thriller? But if we raise enough to hire Denzel for Corvette 3D Experience we'll give it serious consideration!:partyon:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Hey AJ,

That's one fast car!!!

How's it goin'? We met at Patrick's... remember you were already in the trailer of my thriller? But if we raise enough to hire Denzel for Corvette 3D Experience we'll give it serious consideration!:partyon:
Yea, okay... I remember exactly who you are! Good to see you guys are collaborating! Patrick was really impressed with your work so I expect one hell of a production from you guys. :thumbsup:

Yep, if he can keep it out of the body shop. :laughing:
Oh, that was so low! :laughing:

I'm going to sneak over when you're gone and cook about a hundred wings. Have the house smellin' all ghetto! Becky will make you sleep on the couch this time! :laughing:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
I'm going to sneak over when you're gone and cook about a hundred wings. Have the house smellin' all ghetto! Becky will make you sleep on the couch this time! :laughing:
Wings, Ghetto? Did you mean you would cook up a big pot of Gizzards and Collard Greens? Now that is a smell they would remember:laughing::laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Wings, Ghetto? Did you mean you would cook up a big pot of Gizzards and Collard Greens? Now that is a smell they would remember:laughing::laughing:
Well, the preparation of a pot of chitterlings would probably make the biggest impression, bit I digress! :thud: :laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,817 Posts
Now that's good eating

·
Registered
16 Posts
Can you guys email me a high res poster jpeg? I go to many corvette shows, and I could put that next to my car. I have a good relationship with a Ricoh printer rep who can print these up for me on cardboard like poster paper for free!!

djs at hyperx.com

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Can you guys email me a high res poster jpeg? I go to many corvette shows, and I could put that next to my car. I have a good relationship with a Ricoh printer rep who can print these up for me on cardboard like poster paper for free!!

djs at hyperx.com
Kewl! :partyon:

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Eclipsed the $1,000 mark! Next milestone... $10,000!

A huge thanks to the supporters... Happy Friday!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Patrick, how about a $69 Blu-ray pre-order option? I can't imagine anyone on DC not going for that. :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

OFFICIAL UPDATE

As you may have noticed, we came up way short of our funding goal to be able to start production on the Corvette 3D Experience.

We reached out to just about everyone we could think of to get this project started, and the total dollars are just not there. And, although we've had many offers by folks who wanted to invest in the project, the total amount just doesn't get us where we need to be.

At this time, we are delaying the production of the Corvette 3D Experience for at least 1 year while we continue efforts to secure additional monies.

A special thanks to those who contributed to our Indiegogo campaign, we've put the monies into an account were it will remain until we get this project fully (or mostly) funded or enough to begin production.

If there are any updates in the mean time, we will certainly update this thread. If you have any questions, you can reach us at [email protected] .:thumbsup:

-Patrick

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

OFFICIAL UPDATE

As you may have noticed, we came up way short of our funding goal to be able to start production on the Corvette 3D Experience.

We reached out to just about everyone we could think of to get this project started, and the total dollars are just not there. And, although we've had many offers by folks who wanted to invest in the project, the total amount just doesn't get us where we need to be.

At this time, we are delaying the production of the Corvette 3D Experience for at least 1 year while we continue efforts to secure additional monies.

A special thanks to those who contributed to our Indiegogo campaign, we've put the monies into an account were it will remain until we get this project fully (or mostly) funded or enough to begin production.

If there are any updates in the mean time, we will certainly update this thread. If you have any questions, you can reach us at [email protected] .:thumbsup:

-Patrick
Is there anyway we can still keep donating?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.