Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well my Dad broke down and purchased a new 2007 Atomic Orange 6-speed coupe from our local dealer. This makes six corvette between him and I, now time to build more garages!

·
Registered
939 Posts
So which is your favorite?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the color of the 2007 but in my opinion you simply can't beat the badass look and sound of the '63 and the '69. I would say its a tie between those two, I did all the work on the '69 myself so I'm partial to that one and the '63 had a frame off resto before I bought it and they cammed up the orginial motor and put all sorts of goodies inside it so it sounds rediculous.

All vettes are simply awsome but those would have ot be my pic. Now I just gotta find a car trailer so I can get one of them down to CHarlotte where I just moved. All six are sitting in three seperate garages at my old house in NY and my fathers house. I'm getting Corvette withdrawl down here with no car!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Damn, good luck with it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, he got a hell of a deal on it. Our local Chevy dealer up in NY was being bought out and they got this in randomly from GM 2 weeks before. They went to all lengths to sell the car local before the new dealer from Buffalo took over and sent the car up there. Right time at the right place I guess. I'm simply mezmorized by the Orange, with a six-speed to boot!:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts