Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Corvette 60th anniversary August 31th/September 1st 2013 in France

4K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  Leshark81 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Corvette fans,

The Corvette Club de France is planning a huge Corvette show on August 31st/September 1st 2013 to celebrate the 60th anniversary of our beloved Corvette.

It will be held around La Ferté Gaucher circuit, which is located between Paris and the Champagne area.

On Saturday afternoon, there will be a rally through the beautiful French countryside and in the evening, a dinner and show at the circuit. Sunday’s event will be centred on the track but a static show is planned for all cars, so all Corvette generations will be warmly welcomed.

Our partner Scorpus Racing, winners of the 2012 NASCAR EuroRaceCar Touring Series, will be bringing their race team. People attending the event will have the opportunity to experience the thrill of a passenger ride with a professional driver at the wheel.
Of course, Corvettes are welcome on the track too with multiple sessions; so don’t forget your helmet!
For our English friends, if you go to the Brands Hatch NASCAR race in June, you’ll be able to find more information at the Scorpus Racing stand.

There will also be trade stands available. If you have or know of a business that would be interested in displaying its products, please send me an email (see below). You can also contact Richard at communication@corvetteclubfrance.com

A dedicated website is under construction for the event. I’ll let you know when it’s ready.

I’d like to gather together the maximum of European Corvette clubs to celebrate the 60th anniversary and build friendly relationships with you for future events throughout Europe.

Please feel free to contact me at president@corvetteclubfrance.com for any information.
Our French-speaking friends can contact Jacques at manifestations@corvetteclubfrance.com.

More to come soon!

Whether you’re interested in participating or even if you can’t come this time, I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Xavier
President
http://www.corvetteclubfrance.com

See less See more
#4 ·
Today is the Corvette 60th anniversary and just 2 months to our celebration :partyon:

FYI, our partner PVJ System will bring his mobile dyno
If you want to know what power your car is worth don't miss this opportunity
It sure will be a lot of fun :thumbsup:

#5 ·
Hi eveyone

Registrations will close on 08/18

We may have a big surprise but I can't tell more yet :D

I've met Scorpus Racing and here are some pics

One of vettes owned by Alain the team boss :

One of the Camaro will be modified to have a passenger seat and easy access so don't forget your helmet :partyon:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.