Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mo-Fo
7,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After snow on Monday, today was 77 and sunny and a perfect day to be in beautiful Amish country at a charity car show. The turnout was enormous......much larger than they expected. Great cars, great people, food, and music. A couple pics:

Check out the chrome bike!

There was a little bit of everything!

Check out the horse and buggy in the background. A mix of old ways and new.

:cheers:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Nice pics man! :partyon:

·
Registered
759 Posts
Wow looks like a great day!! :partyon:

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Looks good! I've always liked that part of the state.

Steven

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts

:thud:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Z-Man,
The outing was great. Other than Carlisle last year, this was Barb's and my first time to a vette/car show. Some very nice toys! I don't know how many time we walked back to your car, but we never found you at "home". Sorry we did not hookup. The photos of your Z look nice here on the forum, but seeing it up close... well done... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I like your little turntable and model on the console. Also, never picked up on the name "Night Stalker". :surprised
kent

·
Mo-Fo
7,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Kent. I'm sorry we missed you. We spent most of the day walking around, or nosing around the showroom. Hopefully, if they have a show again next year, they'll have a few more Vette classes, but I was glad to see some older ones get the nod. Seems like the new ones always win at shows and nobody notices the classics. It was a good show and a great turnout. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'll be going to the Corvette America Show on 9/22. It's a really nice drive, West on Rt. 322.

Also, it's a good 'excuse' to stop in to see my daugther at Penn State...!!

·
Mo-Fo
7,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Digging up an old thread.

Does anyone know if Corvette America has any shows scheduled for this year? I've emailed them twice, but no response. :huh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts