Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I`m looking for Corvette C4 technical plans. From side , rear , front and top views. I need this because my friends builds a racing vette and we are planning to modify the hood and frontend of the car. That`a why we need accurate drawings. If anyone has such plans please help us.

Best regards.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Faceman said:
Hello

I`m looking for Corvette C4 technical plans. From side , rear , front and top views. I need this because my friends builds a racing vette and we are planning to modify the hood and frontend of the car. That`a why we need accurate drawings. If anyone has such plans please help us.

Best regards.
Faceman, I have seen "rough" elevation views with some measurements. But, no technical plans like you are seeking.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I would gladly see what you mean by "rough" measurements. Every help is welcome. If you still have those measurements, please send them to me, here is my email : [email protected]

Regards

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I apologise for not introducing you to my friend`s vette. Here it is now.

1993 Lt-1 black on black 6 speed ZF manual. The engine is nitrous assisted - 225hp NX direct port ( two systems primary 150 hp, secondary 75 hp). Crane 1.6 roller rocker arms. Crane Fireball ignition. Custom stainless dual 3" exhaust with barrel type mufflers a`la toyota Supra :laughing: ( for maximum exhaust gas flow). Without nitrous the power with just this exhaust was 312 RWHP.

Those photos are from this season quarter mile event here in Poland. This year his best Et was 12,8 on a concrete airfield. The time on race tires and real dragway like those in US should be in solid 11`s with 525 hp. But plans on the next season are Twin turbos, that`s why we are in process of designing new hood with ram air vents for turbos and frontend with opening for intercooler. The forged connecting rods just arrived and we are deciding on pistons right now.

If any of you knows something or actually has a Turbocharged Vette I `d like to learn as much as I can from you. We still cannot decide on camshaft for turbo application and what turbos should be apropriate for power levels of 650-700 hp. All sugestions are welcome. This project is going for REAL.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,520 Posts
Looks like you're in for a wild ride when you get that puppy rolling.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The first sketch for new hood and bodykit. The hood has two air vents leading directly to the location of the turbos. We will post pics as soon as the fiberglass hood is completed and installed on Grzenio`s vette.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We hope to completw the vette before 1st of May ( 400 mile event).

Nice avatar you got there :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
looks like he is going to need a little bit more than just a couple of GS fender flares!:laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts