Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used this bra as protection of the front end when traveling? I have several trips planned and feel with the anticipated highway driving I should have some sort of protection. I've looked at Southern Car Part's website http://www.southerncarparts.com/corvettec6frontbumpermaskbra-p-284.html and the product appears to be sound in it's application. Still, I wanted to consult the folks of DC first.

Thanks in Advance
Demonbreun

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
Has anyone used this bra as protection of the front end when traveling? I have several trips planned and feel with the anticipated highway driving I should have some sort of protection. I've looked at Southern Car Part's website http://www.southerncarparts.com/corvettec6frontbumpermaskbra-p-284.html and the product appears to be sound in it's application. Still, I wanted to consult the folks of DC first.

Thanks in Advance
Demonbreun
Yes, I have one... Works as advertised, easy on/ off, also machine washable!

·
Registered
109 Posts
The GM bra also works great, is easy to put on adn take off, and is realtively inexpensive.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I use a Colgan bra. It fits tight and doesn't mark the paint. Also easy to put on.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I use a Colgan bra. It fits tight and doesn't mark the paint. Also easy to put on.
Thanks All for the replies:thumbsup: as I now have a couple of options, looks and thicknesses to choose from. I feel the Nylon looks the best (sleek, petite and conservative by comparison) and is easier to handle but I understand there are minor asthetic issues to consider in terms of mods for its' placement.

Still, I have a couple of weeks to ponder on this information before purchase so again Much Thanks !!!!!! for the insight and advice.;)

Demonbreun

1 - 10 of 10 Posts