Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Miro and I wd like to share some Corvette drawings I did with you all. Fully done with graphite pencils only! i hope you will like them, enjoy and I bring some fresh air on the forum ahhahah :smack

feel free to ask any question I will be happy to answer.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,446 Posts
Welcome to DC. Those drawing are cool!!!!. The C3 is just nasty. How long does it take from getting the paper out to finish one? I couldn't even hazard a guess but it has to very time consuming

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to DC. Those drawing are cool!!!!. The C3 is just nasty. How long does it take from getting the paper out to finish one? I couldn't even hazard a guess but it has to very time consuming
Thank you very much! To make one usually takes me from 2-5 days. based if there are more or just one angle of car and also reflections. So lets say each one takes me from 10 - 25 hours. What was yours expectations?

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,446 Posts
You have a lot more patience than I do

·
Iron Fist in a Velvet Glove
5,157 Posts
You have a lot more patience than I do
I'd need more than patience to create those! Talent would be the biggest problem I have!

These are excellent, and thank you for contributing!

Steven

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
Nice work.

I want to know though (honestly), how many of your hours do each of those drawings have in them?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice work.

I want to know though (honestly), how many of your hours do each of those drawings have in them?
For example like this Corvette took me 2 days to make. lets say I put around 7 hours hours in to it each day so around 15 Hours total. But when you see drawings done from more angles + showing logo, engine bay or interior that takes me little more around 20 Hours Total. :cheers:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,446 Posts
I hope Morticia was happy with that one. I know I would be

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,446 Posts
Absolutely amazing

1 - 20 of 39 Posts