Corvette Forum : Corvette Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Updated at 8:18 AM on 9/14/03

Good morning Corvette Racing fans!!!!!
Looks like we won’t have to worry about watering the lawn…. AGAIN!!!!!!

As of 7:45 am, the forecast calls for rain all day.
RE: Today: A steady rain this morning. Showers continuing this afternoon. High around 70F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

I do NOT plan to drive the Vette out there! I have been caught enough times in the rain this year with my Drag Radials. Actually, so far EVERY TIME. :nopity

Byron will not make a decision to run until 10 AM. I WILL BE THERE IN CASE THEY DO run a race (in my SUV). THERE WILL BE POINTS –IF.....- THEY DO RACE.

See you all at the Corvette Challenge Finals on Oct 19th !!!!!!!!! Hopefully on a DRY TRACK. The Championship is still up for grabs!!!!!!!! Race 2 is still up for grabs too.
Keep an eye on for details.

BY THE WAY, does anyone know where we can race indoors so we can plan next years Great Lakes Corvette Challenge?????????
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.