Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Are we going to do the Corvette Challenge again this year? If Don needs some help I'm sure we can divide up the work and get the job done.

- Kevin McKiou

·
Registered
6 Posts
GOOD NEWS count on this corvette to be there.
do what i can to help out.
looking forward for some dates.
see you at the track:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
I talked to Don the other night. I'm not sure there will be a GLCC this year. If there is, it will be much smaller with less dates.

It is SO MUCH work for one person... and all the other volunteers bailed out on him.

I think the plan is to just schedule some DC weekend fun drag events instead.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
>I think the plan is to just schedule some DC weekend fun drag >events instead.

That works for me as well. Let's start thinking about some dates.

How about a day in April, May and June. Skip July and August and come back for a date in each of Sept and Oct? That would be a total of 5 dates.

- Kevin

·
Registered
6 Posts
will the events be a all corvette event?
4 or 5 events is cool with me but i still like the glcc events.
i cant believe nobody wants to help out .
the corvette challenge series is growing in NEW JERSEY and FLORIDA and CALIFORNIA , it also can happen for the GLCC.
Keep the info coming.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
bretsvette89 said:
will the events be a all corvette event?
4 or 5 events is cool with me but i still like the glcc events.
i cant believe nobody wants to help out .
the corvette challenge series is growing in NEW JERSEY and FLORIDA and CALIFORNIA , it also can happen for the GLCC.
Keep the info coming.
Yes, they'll be "all Corvette" events. And, we'll be focusing on fun, relaxation, racing and hanging out in a tent with our DC friends! Keepin' it loose.

Nothing complicated.

When Don and I talked I believe we agreed that 4 or 5 dates was perfect for some drag racing get togethers.

Lots of people had the best of intentions to help out with GLCC, but all had to bail out just before the series started... putting all the weight on Don.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i like the idea of having fun, thats why i do it!
have you thought of having fewer events but the events you have make them a two day events if you can

·
Registered
46 Posts
Patrick said:
Yes, they'll be "all Corvette" events. And, we'll be focusing on fun, relaxation, racing and hanging out in a tent with our DC friends! Keepin' it loose.

Nothing complicated.

When Don and I talked I believe we agreed that 4 or 5 dates was perfect for some drag racing get togethers.

:partyon:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts