Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what's up with this guy? Still open?

Not responding to email -- just wondering if he's still around & selling brake stuff.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Anyone know what's up with this guy? Still open?

Not responding to email -- just wondering if he's still around & selling brake stuff.

Ironic. I was trying to get in touch with him via email last week.

Kieth, you still around and reading this?

Wilwood calipers...*hint hint*

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think Kieth basically stopped doing most of his brake stuff as the new wilwood C3 stuff was basically a similar if not cheaper solution cost wise as what he was providing.

Nick

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thing is, I don't want bolt on replacements. I have 18" wheels and want to go to a larger rotor and some of the more performance oriented calipers without spending $5000 on a ready to go "kit". Need info on his brackets.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I think Kieth basically stopped doing most of his brake stuff as the new wilwood C3 stuff was basically a similar if not cheaper solution cost wise as what he was providing.

Nick

No, he was quite a bit cheaper. I know there was a $1,000+++ difference between his price and anything close to being comparable. For the 14" front rotors with aluminum hats, 6 piston brakes front brakes, dyanlite on stock size rotors in rear, brackets, pads, etc. came out to $3,000.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Thing is, I don't want bolt on replacements. I have 18" wheels and want to go to a larger rotor and some of the more performance oriented calipers without spending $5000 on a ready to go "kit". Need info on his brackets.
Do a search, I think someone posted CAD drawings of the brackets you want a few years ago. I think they were basically flat plates with some holes drilled in them. Once you have a drawing, scaling it for different calipers should not be too hard.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
No, he was quite a bit cheaper. I know there was a $1,000+++ difference between his price and anything close to being comparable. For the 14" front rotors with aluminum hats, 6 piston brakes front brakes, dyanlite on stock size rotors in rear, brackets, pads, etc. came out to $3,000.

:agree: He was a good guy too along with being a Corvette enthusiast, and having great prices.

I am trying to contact him about some prices on current products, if he's still in the biz.

The number I had for him goes straight to voice mail, and he hasn't returned any emails as of yet.

·
Registered
85 Posts

Keith even posted that on another forum thats why he stopped doing the kits.
The new wilwood 13" set up with radial mount 6 piston SL6 up front, 4 piston SL4's in rear, pads, lines and two piece black coated hats and GT drilled/slotted rotors cost me $3200 from Wilwood.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I got my Wilwoods from Keith. Great guy, great service. I was planning on getting aluminum hatted 13" rotors and the brackets to mount my current Wilwoods, from him. If he is going to stop doing business, I need to get those sooner than later.
Bee Jay

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I just talked to keith on the phone. He's been very busy and his email hasn't been switched over.

I got a hold of him using the phone number on the website.

He recommended a few good places to get Wilwood stuff at good prices.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts