Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I think they should do an article on Dc because its a great place overall. Great Info, Great people, Great Vettes and they're all mixed into one friendly web site. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Digitalcorvettes is a great web site. Great information and great people.
Any question you might have about a Corvette, someone here can answer it.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
2 thumbs up

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
i'm glad you picked this mag and not the other,
...they should do an article to see what makes this site better than the rest.can't really explain it in a thread,they would have to spend a week or so and explore the whole forum.:smokin:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I thik the best thing about this site is there isn't that typical Corvette I'm better than you attitude. We definitely have an attitude but it's a good one there are alot of good personalitys here and lots of good info. Don't forget one kick ass photo gallery.:thumbsup:

By the way I love the car on that cover.

·
Registered
333 Posts
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME ! :partyon:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
and maybe soon,there will be a
Pet owners section ;) :smokin:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Best site on the net thats why. The site was designed and maintained with the members in mind. Relaxed attitude, great forums and lots of Corvette knowledge.

This place has it all. Thanks to Patrick and all the members who make this place what it is. :)

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Here is my take on things...

1. Great people with great Vettes!!

2. No sponsor B.S. like other forums. Digital Corvettes was created with the idea of Vette owners coming together and sharing in the lifestyle. Other forums seem to be really concerned with making a buck through sponsors and really limit consumer feedback about those sponsors.

3. Within a month or so of going "live", Digital Corvettes puts up a good deal of money to become the title sponsor of the Great Lakes Corvette Challenge!! How cool is that!!

And has any other Vette forum put their money where their mouth is when it actually comes down to supporting those who support them? Not that I know of.

4. An AWESOME Photo gallery that allows people to store their photos here and link to them. Who else is doing that from the very start?

5. An un-baised, member supported, product review section. Again, no sponsorship B.S. here, just those reviews from members who have actually spent their hard earned money on performance and replacement parts.

I'm happy to be here and spend 99% of my Forum time on Digital Corvettes. I hit the Jeep boards every so often.

You are doing a great job Patrick, keep it up!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Hey, remember if Corvette Fever isn't interested, Vette magazine may be!

I read both and would like to see Digital Corvettes in both.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I've been holding back, trying to form the words. Bubblehead said it real well. This is a forum first and foremost about the people and their cars.

·
Registered
0 Posts
BubbleHead said:
Hey, remember if Corvette Fever isn't interested, Vette magazine may be!

I read both and would like to see Digital Corvettes in both.
Dont forget about Corvette Enthusiest (spelling?) that magazine is awsome 2!:buhbye:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts