Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else notice that most of there feature cars are from corvetteforum????you'd think they'd be able to get some variety of cars from different sources

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
They shot alot of the cars at the Cruise In. That's where the GS layout was shot. :cool:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
96LT4 said:
They shot alot of the cars at the Cruise In. That's where the GS layout was shot. :cool:
yeah but the artical with your car in it made no mention of CF....it seems like now though if someone is from CF and there car is in the mag that all they can talk about....i was actually suprised that in your artical they didn't have corvetteforum as one of the links you being a mod and all....and even if all 30,000+ members owned a corvette they only have 3% of the corvettes...i think Corvette Fever needs to look a little harder for nice cars....or maybe they are suppling money to troy or vice versa

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
84 GRANDSPORT said:
Do I sense a little hostility towards www.corvetteforum?:nuts:
none at all....i used to post over there every day...now it every couple of weeks.....just find it a little odd

·
Registered
0 Posts
Punk Boy said:
none at all....i used to post over there every day...now it every couple of weeks.....just find it a little odd
Ohh...I use to post there all the time but a few people annoy the **** out of me there!:rolleyes: I am glad I found this site...I like it better...This place rocks!!!:partyon:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
Do I sense a little hostility towards www.corvetteforum?:nuts:
corvette forum sucks:thumbsup:
thats my opinion....no offense to anyone personally.kinda like having a favorite football team.....

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I met the new editor of CorvetteFever on Power Tour. I think he's sort of a flake.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
84 GRANDSPORT said:
Ohh...I use to post there all the time but a few people annoy the **** out of me there!:rolleyes: I am glad I found this site...I like it better...This place rocks!!!:partyon:
i like this place a million times better..thats why i only go over there every couple of weeks...and why i'm here every day and helping with the moderating here :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts