Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 551 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. Im a newbie here, but I've been on the CF for a long time.

They got bought by "Internet Brands" and within 1 month started streaming commercials into EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

Tons of people pissed. MODS are locking threads like crazy

You might see a huge surge of newbies now. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Let's break 70000 members.:devil:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm starting to really like it here. Now I just gotta figure out how to get as many people over here without getting banned.

You guys think the mods can monitor the PM's???

·
Brown Noser
782 Posts
I'm starting to really like it here. Now I just gotta figure out how to get as many people over here without getting banned.

I do not think mods can, but anyone with access to the database can ... but what are the mod's gonna do? Ban you for send PM's to people who you know?

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts

I doubt it...I've sent a few PM invites and haven't been banned yet :devil:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Streaming ads in each thread...Brillant! What will they think of next. Pop up ads everytime you open a thread?:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Streaming ads in each thread...Brillant! What will they think of next. Pop up ads everytime you open a thread?:rolleyes:
Yep.

They didn't buy CF because they are Corvette enthusiasts. They bought it to make it a profit center.

Troy indicated CF never made money, so you know the new owners won't be keeping his business model. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 551 Posts