Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
If I did one, I'd weld an LT4 to it. :thumbsup:
you're gonna need some tiny a-molds.... :cool:

and how 'bout some NOS for the ol' lawn boy!

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,563 Posts
Cool:cool:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Seen that before, pretty cool, some baby A-Molds and a Nitrous bottle would look pretty cool though.

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MVR 155 said:
Seen that before, pretty cool, some baby A-Molds and a Nitrous bottle would look pretty cool though.
I think I'm going to start customizing my 6.5 HP Toro..... it's front wheel drive.... first I'll have to convert it to rear wheel drive..... then put an exhaust on it, then a 5 shot of NOS!

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I think I'm going to start customizing my 6.5 HP Toro..... it's front wheel drive.... first I'll have to convert it to rear wheel drive..... then put an exhaust on it, then a 5 shot of NOS!

You know, that open wheel vibe is really kickin' it "old school", but you may need to add some fender flares to cut down on drag.

:lookinup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
start by cutting of the muffler,regap the plug,high-flo air filter,and some octane,your neighbor's will know you mean buisness..:smokin:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
start by cutting of the muffler,regap the plug,high-flo air filter,and some octane,your neighbor's will know you mean buisness..:smokin:
As you hit the little NOS button that sends you into there yard. I wouldnt waste my time doing that to a little mower. Ride on only.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
:smokin:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
What the?

Nuts.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts