Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Corvette guru on 17-92 in Orlando, anyone know him?

I've heard this in the past and again this past Saturday that there is a guy who has a shop that's off of 17-92 near Woodlawn on the outskirts of Orlando going towards Sanford. He works on nothing but Vettes, and from my understanding he is to Vettes what Bruce Lee was to Kung-Fu :surprised. Does anyone in the Central Florida area know this guy I'm speaking of?

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
I think you are talking about Roger's Corvette Center in Maitland. They are on 17-92.

They are primarily a used Corvette Dealership specializing in high-end Corvettes. He is famous for owning a ZL-1 (now I think he owns two).

FYI, I used to work for GDC and own some land in Deltona.

:cheers:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Midnight 902:thumbsup: ,
I'm familiar with Rogers, but this guy does not work for a dealership, he's independent and has his shop off of 17-92 it's kind of hidden. From my understanding he's certified to work on the new Z06 and he's suppose to the total package ;) .

·
Registered
16,300 Posts

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Try Corvette Masters, very big shop and their own dyno. There is another smaller shop across the road from Rogers, but I forget their name.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Try Corvette Masters, very big shop and their own dyno. There is another smaller shop across the road from Rogers, but I forget their name.
Yeah check out Corvette Masters, they do all my work and there good guys, had a few 'Vettes there, dyno tuning with Jeremy Formato etc... they are right next to Rogers in the back:thumbsup:

The one across the street is probally Vincie's High Performance, been there a couple of times then I went to Corvette Masters

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I was in Corvette Masters a few days ago and the owner had his blown midyear parked in the shop. His sign said dyno runs $75 dyno tunes $400. Seems reasonable.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
They are primarily a used Corvette Dealership specializing in high-end Corvettes. He is famous for owning a ZL-1 (now I think he owns two).
Do you mean..........Both of them????????????? :surprised ...The Originals!

I saw the Yellow and Black (nose stripe) ZL-1 in Texas Yearrsssssss ago.
Not long after he bought it at Gov. auction (if this is the same guy?)
I think the other is White and Blue (tail stripe).

·
Registered
628 Posts
post a pic

Can one of you post a pic of a ZL-1. I'm a corvette person all my life and I've heard of this car but never viewed one. I hear its a beast:partyon:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Here ya go

Here are a couple of his othe special ones

Roger is a nice guy, been there forever, specializes in selling later model pristine used vettes. Also has a few later year Gran Sports, and Calaway etc. Worth a stop when in the Orlando area.:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts