Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a Corvette used parts/junkyard last weekend. Here is a few photos. The battery died for my camera so I didn't get all the photos I wanted to take. I'll be back there next weekend so I will get more then. Lots of rebuildables and parts cars. 2 Complete 63's and one parted out 63.

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh man I'd love to spend sometime just walking around there. That's some great stuff.
I go there once or twice a year, mainly to look around. I bought 4 new Michelin Pilot Sports from the guy last weekend. He mostly stocks Corvettes and rust free truck bodies. The top level of his main garage is entirely all Corvette parts. This trip I see he has some Camaro's, Mustangs, GTO's etc. More photos next week from there.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
That looks like corvette Hell:devil:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
I wonder what he would take for one of the 63's. Looks like I need to take a trip and some camping gear!

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wonder what he would take for one of the 63's. Looks like I need to take a trip and some camping gear!
Our Corvette club is doing a parts run on Sunday. I'll be back down at the Corvette junkyard. I will try and get better pictures if your interested. Then I can PM you his phone number.
Cal

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts