Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

Does anyone have a cool looking Corvette lanyard? You know the thing that holes your keys. You can put it around your neck or hang it out your pocket. I want one to hold my car and house keys while at school, so does anyone know a good place to get one. Do Chevy dealers carry them?

Thank You.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
CorvetteBoy said:
Hey

Does anyone have a cool looking Corvette lanyard? You know the thing that holes your keys. You can put it around your neck or hang it out your pocket. I want one to hold my car and house keys while at school, so does anyone know a good place to get one. Do Chevy dealers carry them?

Thank You.
A lanyard? Man, I've been far to removed from society.

What is a lanyard?

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Re: Re: Corvette Lanyards

Patrick96LT4 said:
A lanyard? Man, I've been far to removed from society.

What is a lanyard?

I'm with you Pat. :huh:

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Lanyards are not only for keys, the name is for the item. Back in the"old" days cops used to twirl their baton/night sticks areound on a short leash, that leash was a lanyard, some falshlights have them too.
The key holder at the end of a lanyard became popular several years ago thanks to Nike and several other sporting good manufacturers. Lanyards are also used to hold ID cards and access control cards.

They are great form of advertising and are really practical for kids to use for house keys.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup

Hey

Thats exactly right. I need a better one for my keys, and why not top it off with a corvette one. I've got to do some search for one.

Thank You.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Re: Yup

CorvetteBoy said:
Hey

Thats exactly right. I need a better one for my keys, and why not top it off with a corvette one. I've got to do some search for one.

Thank You.
If you find one please post where you got it...I wouldnt mind having one!:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
Re: Re: Yup

84 GRANDSPORT said:
If you find one please post where you got it...I wouldnt mind having one!:thumbsup:
hehe.

Or a digitalcorvettes.com one.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Since this thread started, I have also looked everwhere I could. Any of the 4-5 mail catalogs I get and even at the Museum.

Folks, I don't think the item exists...truly a wide open niche market. The closest I found is at the NCM which is advertising for the museum. http://www.corvettemuseum.com/cgi-bin/store/shop.cgi?ACTION=ENTER&thispage=new.html&ORDER_ID=!ORDERID!

Any of our guests or members have anything to to with any vendor ar a museum VIP? Truly missing a cash cow....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts