Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
a different set of wheels and they'd sell every one they can make...that said i still don't think the front end would meet crash standards its awesome looking but doo low

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Punk Boy said:
a different set of wheels and they'd sell every one they can make...that said i still don't think the front end would meet crash standards its awesome looking but doo low
Dave Hill said that car has nothing to do with the C6. He said it is similar to original C6 concepts, but that is it. He said the new C6 will be dramatically different.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Dave Hill said that car has nothing to do with the C6. He said it is similar to original C6 concepts, but that is it. He said the new C6 will be dramatically different.

:thumbsup:
That's too bad, because, with the exception of the too-large gills, that's an extremely attractive car. The front end looks very Group-C and yet is reminiscent of the fenders of the C2-C3. The rear-fascia is a big improvement over the C5, and the side-view profile is very nice, retaining that good-for-racing squared-off rear.

Lose the big gill openings and I would buy one. Assuming they lost those wheels too. I also wouldn't expect to see a greenhouse that large on a production vehicle in the $55,000 price range but it does look functional.

The solution to the frontal crash test issue: Don't hit nuthin'.

Ray

1 - 5 of 5 Posts