Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Pfadt customers typically fall into two categories: Corvette or Camaro enthusiast. We know what they are both capable of....but which one would win in a race? Which one looks better? Which one is a real muscle car? Which one would win a a Tug-O-War?

Click on the your favorite car above and "Like" your choice to show your support.

Lets get Digital Corvettes members on board to show Camaro owners they do NOT run the streets!

By just being a Fan of Pfadt, you will be able to see the EXCLUSIVE discount code that will only be good for a limited amount of time. The vehicle with the most "likes" will have 5 people picked at random to receive an extra $100 coupon code valid for website orders!

Registered
2012 馃挴 4LT Grand Sport Roadster
Vette's Rule!

DUDE - Comparing a C6 Z06 to new gen Camaro, are you kidding. :rolling:

Registered
It's a personal choice..
You can custom build anything these days, so why bother comparing two aftermarket builds against the other.

Registered
That's like asking if rye or wheat toast is better...They are different.

Registered
That's like asking if rye or wheat toast is better...They are different.
Yep, one weighs a **** load more than the other, and has alot less power.The sure as hell are different!

Registered
Yep,
Two totally different animals.
I have a 10 GS Vert right now and would love to have a SS siting next to it in the garage.
Damn nice looking car, and I can bet if performs as expected.
Love those RS console gauges!
The same that I had in my late 60's RS.
With the O administration and the green folk fighting like hell I can bet the Camaro will be short lived.
I would love to own one!

Registered
Don't think he is asking which is "better" Just a good old fashioned poll and promotion :partyon:
When I look at the new camaro I cant help comparing it to the mopar challenger and ford mustang entry's. Sorry to say but the camaro comes in 3rd for me. :lookinup:
When I went to look at the Vette I have now, you always are thinking..ok what is wrong with this thing. When I couldn't find a thing I had to ask..so why are you selling?
He walked me over to another garage and pulled out a new camaro. As he was smiling just waiting for me to start drooling I asked..have you had a resent fall in which you hit your head? :rolling:
That might have cost me on the haggling that followed:laughing:
Gary

Registered
Corvette or Camaro. . . ?

I think the Corvette wins hands down. But on my last visit to my GM dealership to get the oil & filter changed and state inspection done on my 2003 50th annversary edition Corvette, I had the chance to sit in a Black with double gray striped 2010 Camaro SS six speed and I'll tell you i could get to like this new Camaro ! But it's a big car with 20" wheels on it. :excited:

Registered
I sat in an SS, wasn't impressed at all. Felt tight and very busy inside.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well we found a clear winner in the voting, and naturally it was the Corvette. For anyone who voted and received the extra discount on performance parts, congrats and thanks for the vote!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts