Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Pfadt customers typically fall into two categories: Corvette or Camaro enthusiast. We know what they are both capable of....but which one would win in a race? Which one looks better? Which one is a real muscle car? Which one would win a a Tug-O-War?

Click on the your favorite car above and "Like" your choice to show your support.

Lets get Digital Corvettes members on board to show Camaro owners they do NOT run the streets!

By just being a Fan of Pfadt, you will be able to see the EXCLUSIVE discount code that will only be good for a limited amount of time. The vehicle with the most "likes" will have 5 people picked at random to receive an extra $100 coupon code valid for website orders!

·
Registered
248 Posts
We know what they are both capable of....but which one would win in a race? Definitely the Z06 wins

Which one looks better?
Corvette

Which one is a real muscle car?
Corvette

Which one would win a a Tug-O-War?
Not relevant to muscle cars

·
Registered
436 Posts
We know what they are both capable of....but which one would win in a race? Definitely the Z06 wins

Which one looks better?
Corvette

Which one is a real muscle car?
Corvette

Which one would win a a Tug-O-War?
Not relevant to muscle cars
I disagree. The the only thing that the Corvette has to resemble a muscle car is the insane growl. In no other way is it a muscle car past that. Muscle cars are brute force straight line fog machines. The corvette is so much more.

·
Registered
436 Posts
with that said, the camaro is in no way shape or form better than a Corvette unless its situational where you want a back seat.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Please go spam somewhere else

·
Registered
44 Posts
Which is Better?
Why are we asking this question?
Is the Camaro Overpriced?
Is the Corvette under priced?
Thirty years ago the Z28 was 50% the price of a new Loaded Vette.
We had a supstanial price difference and no one every asked..
What happened GM?
Right now a Loaded SS will sticker out close to 43K.
I have not come acrooss one dealership willing to discount the Camaro the same way that they do the Corvette.
We can find a new 1LT base Corvette for 45-48K.
The same options or better than a loaded Camaro at 42K.

What do you guys think?

Is the Corvette under priced?
Or,
Is the Camaro over priced?

I think the Camaro is Overpriced.

GM.
Let's consider the Camaro SS with a Base sticker at $21K with a max at $29K.

My 2cents!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Although I like the looks of the new camaro it pales in comparison to the vette. I've always heard that a camaro is for people that can't afford a vette. but their getting pricey now days too. I'm also biased towards the vette.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Simple, which one will get more chicks? :huh:
I think the Camaro because you can still push 2 more in the rear seat, well if they're the size I like they will fit, 140lbs and blonde, you know a blonde will fit anywhere.
A vette will only get 1 because there're no more room for them even if more will like to get in.:rolling::rolling::rolling:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I think the Camaro because you can still push 2 more in the rear seat, well if they're the size I like they will fit, 140lbs and blonde, you know a blonde will fit anywhere.
A vette will only get 1 because there're no more room for them even if more will like to get in.:rolling::rolling::rolling:
Just do what Bruce Wayne did in The Dark Knight, let them sit in each other's lap :thumbsup:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We'll we found a clear winner in the voting, and naturally it was the Corvette. For anyone who voted and received the extra discount on performance parts, congrats and thanks for the vote!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts