Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Pfadt customers typically fall into two categories: Corvette or Camaro enthusiast. We know what they are both capable of....but which one would win in a race? Which one looks better? Which one is a real muscle car? Which one would win a a Tug-O-War?

Click on the your favorite car above and "Like" your choice to show your support.

Lets get Digital Corvettes members on board to show Camaro owners they do NOT run the streets!

By just being a Fan of Pfadt, you will be able to see the EXCLUSIVE discount code that will only be good for a limited amount of time. The vehicle with the most "likes" will have 5 people picked at random to receive an extra $100 coupon code valid for website orders!

·
Registered
358 Posts
I do not even see the need to debate this. The Corvette is OBVIOUSLY the superior vehicle in EVERY aspect. Hands down.

Even my wife, who is a Camaro die hard ( her first car was a 73' ) when asked, Camaro vs Corvette has no pause in the correct answer of CORVETTE!;)

edit: But I/we am/are still excited to see the results!!!

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Ohhhh it's so you get hits on your Face book page :laughing:

Keep it real next time

Say you never would show the weight on your coilovers

LG motorsports did lol

Oh yeah and face book is Gay

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
they are both CHEVY'S thats all that matters.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Well I know for a fact My 2000 C5 with mods will beat an SS model because I spanked my buddies a couple of weekends ago. I personally do not like the new Camaro at all!!

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
I'll have to think about this for a while as I have owned both.............VETTE.:rolling:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts