Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Pfadt customers typically fall into two categories: Corvette or Camaro enthusiast. We know what they are both capable of....but which one would win in a race? Which one looks better? Which one is a real muscle car? Which one would win a a Tug-O-War?

Click on the your favorite car above and "Like" your choice to show your support.

Lets get Digital Corvettes members on board to show Camaro owners they do NOT run the streets!

By just being a Fan of Pfadt, you will be able to see the EXCLUSIVE discount code that will only be good for a limited amount of time. The vehicle with the most "likes" will have 5 people picked at random to receive an extra $100 coupon code valid for website orders!

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Voted :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Tug of war? id say camaro would win, the vettes not movin that big fat ass

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Who would win?

Catagories
Hauling 4 people-Camaro
Drag race-Corvette
Road Coarse-Corvette
Road Race/Rally-Corvette
Standing Mile-Corvette
Top Speed-Corvette
0-60 mph-Corvette
60-0 mph-Corvette
Tog-o-war-Camaro(weight = traction)

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
raced a 2010 camaro ss .......smoked his ass!!!! I'm stock except for a vararam and a shifter!!!!
You can see my mods in my sig but I spanked my buddy's '10 SS the other day too. We were going up an on-ramp and he had about a 2 car length lead on me when he punched it. I caught him and passed him and left him sitting like he was parked. They are just too heavy!!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Who would win?

Catagories
Hauling 4 people-Camaro
Drag race-Corvette
Road Coarse-Corvette
Road Race/Rally-Corvette
Standing Mile-Corvette
Top Speed-Corvette
0-60 mph-Corvette
60-0 mph-Corvette
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Who would win?

Catagories
Hauling 4 people-Camaro
Drag race-Corvette
Road Coarse-Corvette
Road Race/Rally-Corvette
Standing Mile-Corvette
Top Speed-Corvette
0-60 mph-Corvette
60-0 mph-Corvette
:agree:

In the AL/FL area there are too many Camaro drivers that have the pony car mentality. When they see a vette just cruisin' they have to blast around them like they're so bad.

Of course the people with the REAL ponies drive like they are part of the clan, waves and all.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'll take both

I have a 2011 Camaro SS, white, orange stripes, and a 2008 Corvette, black. They are completely different cars and I would say they are very difficult to compare side by side. The one thing I was most surprised with is the fact that the Camaro turns more heads and gets more comments when I am running around with it. Seat of the pants: Corvette. Drivability: Corvette. Cool car cruising? Camaro. I have 4 boys, and they love both. Coolness factor to them? Camaro. I will be tracking my Corvette, no doubt. LS3/6speed in both, and the Camaro sucks gas and comparatively is a dog. I am thinking some PFADT coilovers for both and a supercharger for the Camaro. We will then open the question again.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I have a 2011 Camaro SS, white, orange stripes, and a 2008 Corvette, black. The one thing I was most surprised with is the fact that the Camaro turns more heads and gets more comments when I am running around with it.
That might be because the C6 is black - tends to blend in a little bit. I noticed the same thing when switching from a torch red C5 to a black C6. In a parking lot, they both get noticed about the same. On the road? The torch red by far turns more heads.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts