Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,416 Posts
Cool pic. Sometimes opportunities present themselves when you least expect it. At least someone was paying attention.

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dunno about that. I've wanted a pic like that for as long as i can remember. It just happened that i had the camera with me on the highway.

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
My luck goes like this:

carry it w/ you and nothing happens

leave it at haome and you miss the shot of a lifetime

I guess keeping it in the car at all times would help but how well does a camera or batteries hold up to high interior temps in the summer? That's what I worry about. :surprised

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Cool

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
War Machine said:
I guess keeping it in the car at all times would help but how well does a camera or batteries hold up to high interior temps in the summer? That's what I worry about. :surprised
I dunno. My thought is this. Cars now a days are filled with computers and they seem to do find. We all have stereo's and they seem to do fine. So i figure there shouldn't be too much of an issue with the camera.

As for the batteries, i've got recharable's so if it does shorten there life span, no big deal, pop em out and recharge.

·
Registered
375 Posts
You were fortunate not to have a dent in the trucks hub cap.

Try a polished semi tanker next time. Too bad l can't attach it.

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There were plenty of trucks out, so i could have taken more.

Good idea Cavsvet. Next time i get a chance to do that i will. I'm always looking for different idea's. Afterall, you can only take so many pics of it in the drive way or what not.

My current idea is to get someone i trust to drive it and get some action photos. I'm thinking one with the car blurred and the background clean, and one with the black ground blurred and the car clean.

If anyone else has a good idea, feel free to toss it out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts