Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, took these pics while in Miami last weekend. I have a few more of the vette with the exhaust. Hope I am posting these properly.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Wow is all I have to say. I live in Miami, how'd you enjoy it down here? How does that thing sound?!:surprised

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was awesome, ended up taking the family on an airboat tour thru the everglades to see the aligators.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The exhaust sounded pretty wierd also. I have a few more of the car if anybody wants to see them. He ruined the car in my opinion.

·
DC Crew
2,503 Posts
I may have bad taste, but that car is stupid as ****. way to ruin a nice vette, what an idiot.

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
The exhaust sounded pretty wierd also. I have a few more of the car if anybody wants to see them. He ruined the car in my opinion.
Go ahead and post 'em up, I could use a good laugh!:rolling:

·
Registered
649 Posts
I was really hoping that was a photo shop job. :smack I lost a good nights sleep.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is a couple more, taken from inside the van while driving:)

looks like the pipes are fastened to the back with straps and bolts/screws?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I may have bad taste, but that car is stupid as ****. way to ruin a nice vette, what an idiot.
Don't hold back, say what you really feel. :) Actually, I agree with 100%, I was just hesitant about saying. You did good.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Gonna throw down a big ol' :WTF for that one.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
:agree: I AGREE 100%! I saw some pipes like that on a F350, looked redneck as hell. I can't believe some dumbass would do that to a Vette. :WTF

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
:WTF :WTF :WTF

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
493 Posts
oh come on, you remember this guy! you smoked him in 2nd gear about 4 months ago, back when he tried to race ya in his 1989 4dr civic. He just got a better paying job :laughing:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts