Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
So do the union members still get paid? If so, what's the advantage to shutting down?
The only advantage I see is trying to sell the current supply. I'm waiting for a little more pain to cut prices a bit more and them I'm going to pounce.....I'm greedy like that :laughing:

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
when this recent shutdown was announced, 68 additional plant workers are now seeking buy-outs.:thud:

Changing times guys - there are some great deals on the table until the plant gets red hot and rolling again....but right now, no fun, just great deals and many folks don't realize that. I hope to see fun back in the business some day and wishing everyone the best for their families no matter what business they're in.

Don't you hate it when I am so serious?!....Serious times requires serious people! Good day mate!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Damit I am going there next week,:thud: :thud:

I just be going to the museum then, :WTF else should I do?

·
Registered
744 Posts
I tryed to get some tickets on the factory site, but they wont let you get them:thud: thats when I started looking for the why that was.

·
Registered
887 Posts
when this recent shutdown was announced, 68 additional plant workers are now seeking buy-outs.:thud:

Changing times guys - there are some great deals on the table until the plant gets red hot and rolling again....but right now, no fun, just great deals and many folks don't realize that. I hope to see fun back in the business some day and wishing everyone the best for their families no matter what business they're in.

Don't you hate it when I am so serious?!....Serious times requires serious people! Good day mate!
Do you really think the plant is going to get red hot again? Let's hope so:thumbsup:

I think every one interested in a Corvette actually do realize right now is no fun in GM land, and also see the deals to be had:huh: But not much extra $$$ is out there right now. I hope thing's pick up big time for you Rick, and every other TRUE, CARING and DEDICATED CORVETTE SALES PERSON:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
corvette

When the new GrandSport hits the assembly line I think that will lite a spark under some of us.I saw it at the bash and for those of us who can't afford a zo6 but don't want a standard vette,this is the way to go.Coupe or vert,auto or stick,the car is HOT.Plus on the coupe the top comes off.:thumbsup:
p.s. there is no more z51 package. The G.S looks like a z,handles like a z and if you want more hp than 436,thats up to you.
LITLZO6

·
Registered
202 Posts
The plant will NOT get RED HOT again.

It's different times, and things have changed.

More plant layoffs, and less corvettes my friends (and even less dealers).
Prices will remain the same, but you'll wait longer for YOUR car.

:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts