Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DC Ambassador / Netherlands
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a diecast Corvette collector I see sometimes custom made Police Vette's
(seen a Fl. State trooper Z06)

My question is, what police realy use or have used Corvette's and I would love to see photo's of them + photo's of whats on the cars so I can try to make waterslide decals and make one scale 1:18.
Many thanks, Pim

G

·
Well the only departments here in the States that use Corvettes are those that can sieze them from criminals. Here in Illinois for example, your car can easily be seized by the state if it is used in the act of committing a crime. Emphasis on violent and drug related crimes. You will also lose your vehicle if you are caught driving on a suspended license for DUI. My department has yet to seize a Corvette.

I don't have any pictures of Police Corvettes handy but there are a couple in the Gallery, specifically a black Z06!

·
DC Ambassador / Netherlands
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Law Man, this I didn't know and in fact it means that I could use any Police grapics (if I can find real good ones) to make a "possible" Police car.
Here in Holland, cars the Police get from criminals are going to the state and will be sold after some time I think, but will never be used by the Police themselfs. I think the way you do it is better.
btw did you see my model C4 dutch policecar?
The one that was made as a april 1th joke.

Regards, Pim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts