Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This it something I saw as I was lurking on that other (not nearly as cool) Vette site.
(Redsox fans always check the Yankee News) :D

according to emirates today news paper in UAE, the department of fire fighting in Dubai is making a C6 ready for the dutys to be a part of the team of cars fire fighters in Dubai, and the car main job will be to reach the scene as fast as posible due to its high speed, 2 fire men will be in the car, and the car main job is to be first to reach the scene and fight the fire, the car is loaded with all the fire fighting stuff and will be ready for its new job soon.http://www.emaratalyoum.com/Web/Photographs/2007/08/29/001/29_08_2007_001_008_001.jpg

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
was wondering what this post was all about now i understand that is a great idea fast car incase of a fast burning fire

·
Registered
740 Posts
I need a set of those freaking push bars since my beloved Vette is in the body shop for the second time in 4 months with half of the front end missing. :nuts:

Got hit nearly head on by a woman making an illegal left turn into on-coming rush hour traffic. I was the lucky SOB at the head of the line.:lookinup:

·
Registered
160 Posts
This sounds like the firefighter have a better chance of rescuing trapped victims.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I like the idea, but its not even a zo6. haha, bet guys will be wating in line to drive that thing at the station.

·
Registered
618 Posts
IMO, a wrap-around style grille guard (similar to what's offered for the Hummer H1) would have sold it for me.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Cool.

The UAE has a crazy amount of money and that's not a bad thing.
Repeat that out loud 10 times next time you fill up.

It will be 45 seconds before the guy filling up his SuperDuty F350
w/dual tanks stuffs his gas nozzle down your throat. :laughing:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Repeat that out loud 10 times next time you fill up.

It will be 45 seconds before the guy filling up his SuperDuty F350
w/dual tanks stuffs his gas nozzle down your throat. :laughing:
:WTF

You're going to have to explain yourself there.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Dubai is an oil-rich country, that might be part of what he's referring to?

That's just an excuse to drive a Corvette. :partyon:

·
Registered
494 Posts
I have been to the UAE several times, as well as Bahrain, Saudi, Kuwait and Iraq. They are every bit as speed crazy as any corvette guy is. They just happen to have billions to play with!!!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
thats awesome.

Has anyone played NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED video game.

They have the C6 Corvettes as Federal Cops...that would be soooosweeeeeeeeeeeeet.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts