Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have a Corvette which of course holds only 2 people; however, I really need it to hold 3 people. Does any one know a way I could do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Andy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I wanted a far inferior vehicle, thats what I would do. However, I want the best of the best. So no thanks.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Andy15 said:
Hi everyone,

I have a Corvette which of course holds only 2 people; however, I really need it to hold 3 people. Does any one know a way I could do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Andy
Yours only holds 2? I have had 5 in mine! :smokin:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Hmmm...only make friends with very small people? :rolling: ...or Vette limo? Sidecar?

Seriously, I have ridden in the back of a '79 C3. Kinda cramped, though.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I have had a buddy in the passenger seat with a girl on his lap and two girls laying in the back with their feet resting on the armrest. :cheers:

·
The Punisher
7,092 Posts
:drink: :crazy:

·
Registered
308 Posts
i had a 93 trans Am, which hold 4 adult people,
i hate the car when it is loaded with 4, it become heavy slow response. The bottom line is, althoug the car is designed to hold 4 persons, it is not nice to have that number in the car even the suspnssion spcifications will change. you will be driving different car.

====> if you got a third one in your vette you will get the same feeling.

keep it simple the corvette for 2 not 3.

·
Registered
32 Posts
seating 3 in a Vette

:laughing: I had a friend that had three girls in his C3 the one on the console knocked it into reverse on a corner and it went through a fence backwards. :bang Get a minivan. :laughing:

·
Banned
2,365 Posts

·
Banned
2,365 Posts
Andy15 said:
If I wanted a far inferior vehicle, thats what I would do. However, I want the best of the best. So no thanks.

:rolleyes: :laughing: Inferior? :rolling:

You're obviously confused with the Rustang;)

My 2000 Z28 Vert kicks ass and has room for 4 (not comfortably, but they'll fit).

I kept it for the looks, performance, LS1 and because I have an 'ole lady, a daughter and a grand daughter. I can assure you there's nothing "inferior" about it:whip:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Saw a Mid-year in a magizine once that had a mini bench seat in the back with seat belts. The family had a 5 or 6 year old who rode back there. Looked very well done (the car, not the kid). While we're dreamin'...if you want a 3 seater sports car, try a McLaren F1.

·
Registered
906 Posts
The way I see it is you have a woman on your lap straddling you while you drive and 2 women in a 69 in the passenger seat...:partyon:
Ok so mabye i need to go home and get laid.......:hump: :hump: .....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts