Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Nice pic, I love C4's with body kits. One thing people don't think about or try not to think about is, say something happened to that car and you had to get it towed. That would be a really crapy time and that car would have to go to the body shop. But, as for pushing snow. Yes, that car would definately do it.

·
Banned
97 Posts
Ever wanted to use your Corvette to clear the snow off of your drive? I think this one would work for you! :WTF

That car should have been in The movie Up in Smoke w/cheech and chong

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
Dummy me! :laughing: :laughing:

This topic reminds me of the first year I decided to drive the Vette through winter. I lived in an apt. and it snowed heavily while the car was in the lot. The plow guy made a nice pile in front of the car. The peak was at about the height of the plate cover. I thought "no biggie, I can get through that."

What I didn't realize was that the temps had dropped to single digits and froze the pile solid. When I tried to "plow" through it I heard a snap, crackle and pop. :surprised That sound was the center and side spoilers and lower air dam leaving themselves in little chunks on the lot.

:nuts::rolling:

·
Banned
97 Posts
Dummy me! :laughing: :laughing:

This topic reminds me of the first year I decided to drive the Vette through winter. I lived in an apt. and it snowed heavily while the car was in the lot. The plow guy made a nice pile in front of the car. The peak was at about the height of the plate cover. I thought "no biggie, I can get through that."

What I didn't realize was that the temps had dropped to single digits and froze the pile solid. When I tried to "plow" through it I heard a snap, crackle and pop. :surprised That sound was the center and side spoilers and lower air dam leaving themselves in little chunks on the lot.

:nuts::rolling:
Ouch, That sounds like something I would do:cheers:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Ever wanted to use your Corvette to clear the snow off of your drive? I think this one would work for you! :WTF

So your saying that this body kit..that I just ordered....won't look good on my 84?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts